TO MOTHER

Custom Search

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The first blog for NANAY.

FOR NANAY

The best thing that this world could produce is a TIME MACHINE!
I wish A machine that would enable me to cheat time will be created!
Maybe God will really forbid this!
Or it could not be possible?
Or not in my lifetime?!

Why did I dream for this?
Of all the things that I could do with this Like Winning a Lotto with the Highest bet...

Is to see and Be with my Mother again...
This is more than winning a Lotto.

I miss her so much.
I want to say my sorry.
I wan to hug her and kiss her.
I want to wipe away her tears...

I want to be on her side.

I want to hear her stories and plans..
Those were some of the best things that I really miss so much..

I call her NANAY,
A very intelligent woman,
Honest and so loyal to her work
The best entrepreneur...
The best MOTHER of all.

I remember this very day.
I call her
I am on my review class..
I ask her if shes doing fine and that I wanted to see her?
She told me shes fine...
She told me to focus on my subjects...

*I CREATED THIS BLOG FOR ME TO VOICE THE THING THAT I NEVER TOLD TO ANYBODY ABOUT HOW MY FEELINGS ARE...I HIDE ALL OF THIS. EVEN HIDING THIS FOR MYSELF FOR YEARS...THE FEELING I SUPPRESS. PEOPLE KNOWS ME AS THE SRONGEST. AND YES I AM, BECAUSE NO ONE WILL MAKE ME SURPASS ALL THIS THING BUT ME. I SHOULD BE STRONG FOR MY SIBLINGS AND FATHER, I SHOULD BE STRONG FOR MY MOTHER. I NEVER COMPLAIN, I NEVER BLAME BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT OR CHOICE! I ONLY CRY ONCE IN FRONT OF OTHERS AND HIDE ALL MY MOURNING'S FOR MYSELF. EMOTIONS THAT I ONLY VOICE ON TO NONE. EVEN FORBIDDING ME TO THINK OF THESE THOUGHTS...

1 comment:

Ralston Coelho said...

Nice blog.

Keep up the good work.

Keep posting regularly.

Regards

Ralston