TO MOTHER

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cancer Survivors

When problems present itself, it follows a domino effect.
This is what we experience.
2002 was the year my mother was diagnosed.
A stage III breast cancer.

But this is not the impeding danger lurking for us...

Our business, from which our major source of income is in constant decline.
There business associates that that drains the cash flow, paralyzing it. Months from that Shes no where to be found. In short within that year our Family business goes bankrupt.

Soon after that suppliers filled cases against my Mother because the business is named after Her. Even Banks and friends gives us the same threat.

We were all studying then and tuition fee is in constant increase so are our expense no matter how much we budget it. My father is also out of job and our farming business is giving us substantial income, there were also times that it was only break even.

We are in great debt and people hated us.

But it was on these times where you will really saw your real friend and the true concerned individuals. Although they were few,most are Family members and close friends.
It was enough to sustain my Mom's therapy.

Our lifestyles changed a lot. I begun to keep myself away from most of my friends and keep myself on a tight budget.
My siblings are also doing the same.
We even experience living from other people's contribution. People whom I will never forget and continuously pray for more success for all of them.

It was the hardest part of our lives...

But we manage to change it and keep our family in tact.

No comments: