TO MOTHER

Custom Search

Friday, June 13, 2008

Time



Time is really a great healer.
After years that I hate to talk about this topic(cancer),I now begun to open my mind and heart about these. I examine every events and found that not everything had been bad.
Even the the things that happened on my Mom. That cancer is not all about sufferings. In my contemplation, there are best memories and moments behind those...
If you or know someone who is in similar situation, DO NOT let time pass, by loosing the enjoyment and fun of life. The LOVE and Moments for a love one. I too have regrets because I did a lot of things I did not Do.
Analyze and examine everything in a positive sense and look at the goodness behind each situations right NOW. It was not APATHY who holds the answer but a positive outlook in life.
"GOOD THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS CAN NEVER PRODUCE BAD RESULTS; BAD THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS CAN NEVER PRODUCE GOOD RESULTS!"

No comments: