TO MOTHER

Custom Search

Friday, June 20, 2008

a sad happy memories

Well thing are going well today, I know my Mom is now at Peace with God.
But sometimes You can't really help yourself forget the good times with the people you love, specially when everything are only memories of precious moments...

I dint mourn like others are doing to the one they've Lost.
I dint show so much emotions like I saw on others...
Yes I did Hold those feelings on the first months after my Mom died,
But after sometime I get used to it...

I continue living life normally;
although there were some feeling of void, times are becoming normal...
However it think of it...

Maybe my prayers are helping me in most parts..
My friends had been there for me and my family had been there, comforting each one of Us.
Books and Inspirational guides had been a great help to overcame the feelings of lost...

But now I mostly remember the happy moments with my Mother,
I dint anymore see the suffering Mom but a Happy Mother...

Maybe it was the evolution of Sadness and Sufferings...
To end it All up For an Exchange of Happy Memories...
THANK YOU!

No comments: