TO MOTHER

Custom Search

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cancer had been my interest ever since.
I wanted to develop a drug or vaccine to help prevent or heal it...

I really feel helpless, about this and my mother's situation.
I am on my first year proper of my medical studies then and all I can Do is read and do my research.
And to my dismay all were dead end and experimental studies.

Drugs are just a life extension and are never an assurance for a complete healing.

The more I read the more fatal the situation of my Mother is discovered.
I resort to miracle and a continuous support to Mom and a placebo effect of some vitamins and motivation to boost her.

My mother is an intelligent woman and I know shes also making Her own researches.
I am aware that she has the idea of the situation, although we talk to her doctor not to mention those thing to her.

Although the course of the therapy is taking its toll physically. I am aware of the glow on her face in the hope of Healing.
I can sense the spirit and courage.
After the 6 cycles of Chemotherapy, things becomes like normal.
only with more faith and overcoming worries.

No comments: